sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2009

Michael Jackson - BAD



Your butt is mine, gonna tell you right. Just show your face in broad day light. I'm telling you, on how I feel. Gonna hurt your mind, don't shoot to kill. Come on, come on, lay it on me. All right.. I'm giving you on count of three to show your stuff or let it be. I'm telling you, just watch your mouth. I know your game, what you're about. Well, they say the sky's the limmit and to me that's really true. But my friend, you have seen nothin'. Just wait 'til I get through because I'm bad, I'm bad, come on. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, come on, you know. And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again. Who's bad...

The word is out, you're doin' wrong. Gonna lock you up before too long. Your lyin' eyes gonna tell you right. So listen up don't make a fight. Your talk is cheap, you're not a man. You're throwin' stones, to hide your hands. Well, they fay the sky's the limmit and to me that's really true. And my friends, you have seen nothin'. Just wait 'til I get through because I'm bad, I'm bad, come on. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, You know.And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again. Who's bad..

We can change the world to morrow, this could be a better place. If you dont like what I'm sayin' then won't you slap my face because I'm bad, I'm bad, come on. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, You know. And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again. You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know it, you know, you know, you know, come on. And the whole world has to answer now, just to tell you. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm bad come on. You know, you know it, you know it, you know, come on. And the wholw world has to answer right now, just to tell you. You know, I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it. I'm bad, you know, you know, whoo! You know i'm bad, you know it, you know, and the wholw world has to answer right now, just to tell you once again. WHO'S BAD?

Nenhum comentário: